Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mountain Trail

Mountain Trail
9 x 12 inches
Oil on wood panel

This is one of my favorite places. It is about two miles from my house, on the western end of Standley Lake. Many times I have seen great horned owls in the trees to the left. The reason for the owls is that the field in the background, is filled with prairie dogs! And then finally, of course, the wonderful front range of the Rocky Mountains to view in the morning light.

Please contact me regarding availability and prices of any of my paintings. I will occasionally put some on eBay, but find that the cost of doing business with eBay and the lack of support for sellers has turned me off from using it much.


1 comment:

unbearable lightness said...

This is life - always a trail winding ahead. Exquisite.