Thursday, August 7, 2008

Parisian Heels


Parisian Heels
16 x 20 inches
Oil on canvas.

I recently happened on a blog by a very talented woman in Paris. She goes by, Miss Glitzy, and describes herself as, "A Loulou forever. And a photographer and video "podcaster" in 16:9... a vamp and a tramp... a free spirit who loves shoes, designers who create them, women (& men) who wear them."

Her blog is creative, fun, and filled with wonderful images. She has graciously allowed me to use her photos as inspiration for paintings. This is my first one. It is a screen shot I took from her video, "If it Don't Fit, (Don't Force It)." There was a very short segment of a woman striding across a white carpet (I believe at a fashion show) in Paris. I loved the beautiful shapes and the muted colors.

Click here to see the paintings that I currently have on eBay.

Click here to go to Bill Brauker Art


No comments: