Friday, January 30, 2009

Admiring the Lady

Admiring the Lady
Oil on wood panel
5x7 inches

This is based on a photo I took of two girls admiring a sculpture in the Denver Art Museum.
I also did a painting of the girl in the shorts, last year, entitled, The Dance Examiner. I actually painted this several months ago, and tucked it away in a corner of my studio, then forgot to post it. Oh well, I have an excuse, I am 60.

Click here to see the paintings I currently have on eBay.

Click here to go to Bill Brauker Art

2 comments:

Perform said...

Wow, Bill, you're moving right along! These are looking great~

SharonWrightArtist said...

Wow, a little gem! I am astounded at your ability to simplify, and yet capture every detail of atmosphere, feeling, excitement, intimacy, friendship. Amazing.